• Bic 11’4″ Stand Up Paddleboard – You know you want to try it. You’ve seen them around Wrightsville Beach and yea, they are as cool as you have imagined. Let us get you upright safely (our SUPs come with instruction if requested! ). The Bic SUP is tough as nails and built with the beginner/intermediate in mind. At 11’4″, it provides stability yet still enough maneuverability to enjoy not only flat water but small waves as well.
• Ocean Kayak Malibu Two XL Tandem – A rental favorite. Great for TWO OR THREE people to have fun in the surf, while enjoying the sound, or beyond the break. Of course, it’s not as maneuverable as the Mysto and doesn’t give you the ability to stand up like the Bic SUP, but otherwise, incredibly diverse in what you can do with it. Absolutely perfect for the the family expeditions.
• NSP 11’6″ SUP – Another great choice for stand up paddleboarding. Built with a bit more heft, the NSP SUP is great for a little extra weight, a child passenger, or furry one.
• Ocean Kayak Mysto – The most versatile kayak we rent. It performs great on waves as well as the calm sound side. The perfect kayak to be use in different ways for the whole family.
• 3 Palms 11′ SUP – The most versatile SUP we have we think. It performs great on waves as well as the calm sound side. Light, easy to handle…with a great handle!
• Ocean Kayak Frenzy – A classic.
The Frenzy is absolute joy in the surf, allowing you to ride down the lane of a wave or go paddling beyond them. The Frenxy is also a super kayak for the sound side as well. It’s worth mentioning however that the Mysto might be better for serious surf kayaking as we can outfit you with kneestraps with the Mysto.
• Ocean Kayak Angler – Want to get out around Wrightsville Beach and fish for awhile? Rent the angler kayak do it with functionality, style, maneuverability, and comfort in mind. This rental includes tank well w/ bungee, a large bow hatch, carrying handles, cup holder, paddle keepers, Two flush mounted rod holders, and anchor.
all rentals include : kayak or paddle board delivery and pick up, PFDs, paddles, instruction, suggestions, laminated map, safety whistles half day is 4 hrs. / full is 24 hrs. / week is 7 days • tax not included