1. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular skills, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation ; and ,
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for partici pation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of Wrightsville Kayak Company personnel immediately; and,
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assig ns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS WRIGHTSVILLE KAYAK COMPANY, their officers , officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used for the activity ("Releasees"),WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property associated with my presence or participation ,WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. I (and my childfguardianship) will pay attention to and will adhere to all safety and procedural information and materials provided by Wrightsville Kayak Company.
6. I am aware that a tandem kayak is designed to carry two adult people, that a solo kayak is designed to carry one person, that each can carry a moderate amount of gear, and that an overloaded boat can be unstable, unpredictable, and dangerous.
7. Renter shall obey all state and local Boating Regulations, and all lawful directives from appropriate emergency or law enforcement personnel, while operating or renting the boats. In the event of a citation for violation of these rules the Renter shall be solely responsible. Renter agrees to immediately notify Lessor of any incidents or injuries occurring while renting boats.
8. Renter represents that he or she is capable of operating the Equipment and finds it in good working order, condition and repair. Renter will return such Equipment at the end of the rental period in the same wor1dng order and condition as found .
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF lIABLILTY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT,AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT INDUCEMENT. I CERTIFY THAT I POSSESS FULL LEGAL CAPACITY TO EXECUTE THE FOREGOING AUTHORIZATION,
Field is required!
Field is required!